The Bark park is our fun filled 18,000 sq ft indoor dog park. Designed to be a climate controlled turf covered location, where you and your dog can come and play. To help monitor compliance to rutles our Barking Lot staff members will always be in the park.
The park has 25 ft. ceiling to accommodate frisbee and balls, we also have playground and agility equipment to keep you and your dog entertained. Weather permitting we can open up our 20 ft. wide overhead door to our ⅓ acre outdoor fully fenced dog park.
Visit us 7 days a week 6am-10pm please check our updated calendar for special events and sporting events closures.
*ALL DAY PLAY CONSISTS OF: SAME DOG COME AND GO AT YOUR LEISURE ON SAME DAY.*
- USE PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK
- OWNERS ARE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DOG AT ALL TIMES
- DOGS MUST BE LEASHED WHEN ENTERING AND EXITING THE PARK
- DOG WASTE MUST BE CLEANED UP BY THEIR OWNERS IMMEDIATELY
- OWNERS MUST STAY WITHIN THE PARK AND SUPERVISE THEIR DOG.
- DOG HANDLERS MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE, NO MORE THAN TWO DOGS PER HANDLER.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AND SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES
- AGGRESSIVE DOGS MUST BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY
- DOGS MUST BE UNDER VOICE CONTROLLED
- PROHIBITED HUMAN AND DOG FOOD/ TREATS, GLASS CONTAINERS, DOGS IN HEAT, SICK DOGS, AGGRESSIVE DOGS, PUPPIES UNDER 4 MONTHS.